Do you want to work as Remote iOS Developer from Romania?
The position requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Codertal.
To apply for this position, you need to be based in Romania.
We offer B2B collaborations, which means you need to have a SRL or PFA entity.
Our daily rates for this position are between 100 – 500 euros per day based on the experience.
– Working experience in iOS development with strong knowledge of Swift and Git;
– Experience in designing, developing, integrating with the REST based APIs;;
– Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Fluency in English.
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency.
– REST, JSON;
– Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket;
– Jira, Confluence;
– Slack, Teams.
– Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
– Attractive compensation, according to experience and qualifications;
– Get paid on time, every time;
– B2B collaboration.
To apply for this position you need to complete the below template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject iOS Developer (Remote) from Romania.