Attention enthusiasts entrepreneurs from Seville, Spain, which want to hire iOS Developers!
Codertal would love to hear from you. Contact us today to learn more about our iOS development services and how we can help bring your ideas to life.
We understand that every business has unique requirements, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that we deliver a solution that meets their specific needs. Our focus is always on providing the best possible value to our clients, and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results.
Don’t miss the chance to be part of a community of happy customers from different parts of the world, but some of them are from Seville, Spain.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.