For institutions, businesses or companies from Paris, France wishing to hire iOS Developers!
Codertal is now offering iOS development services to businesses and individuals looking to create innovative and engaging apps for iPhones and iPads.
Our experienced team of iOS developers specializes in creating custom applications that are tailored to your specific needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to build a social media app, e-commerce app, or anything in between, we have the skills and expertise to make it happen.
At our core, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and delivering high-quality results on time and within budget. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to work with our clients to meet their unique needs and requirements.
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced partner for your iOS development needs, look no further. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you create the perfect iOS app for your business or personal use.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.