Are you looking to hire iOS Developers in Odense, Denmark?
Codertal is pleased to announce that our company is now offering top-notch iOS development services to help businesses and individuals alike in creating unique and innovative applications for their iOS devices.
Our team of experienced developers has a deep understanding of the latest iOS technologies and trends, and we are committed to providing our clients with customized solutions that meet their unique needs and goals. Whether you need a simple app or a complex application with advanced features, we have the expertise and resources to turn your vision into a reality.
We use the latest tools and frameworks to ensure that our apps are not only functional but also user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. Our developers follow industry best practices and are constantly learning and adapting to stay on top of the latest iOS development trends.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and attention to detail, and we are confident that we can help you achieve your iOS development goals, as we helped other clients from Odense, Denmark and from many other parts of the world.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.