Codertal team of skilled and experienced IT engineers is delivering now high-quality, robust and scalable solutions for anybody in Lyon, France, wishing to hire iOS Developers
We specialize in creating custom iOS applications for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch that are tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients.
At our company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We use the latest development tools and methodologies to ensure that your project is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards. Our team has a proven track record of delivering successful iOS projects to a diverse range of clients, from startups to large enterprises.
With many clients from different parts of the world, we also have some in Lyon, France.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.