If you run your business in Lisbon, Portugal and looking to hire iOS Developers, you reached to the right place.
Codertal is thrilled to announce expert iOS development services that cater to all your business needs.
We use the latest technologies and programming languages to ensure that your application is scalable, reliable, and user-friendly. Our team is committed to working closely with you to understand your vision and help bring your ideas to life.
If you’re interested in learning more about our iOS development services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re always here to help you take your business to the next level.
We successfully did it for many other business here in Lisbon, Portugal and in many other locations around the world.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.