We are excited to announce that we are now offering iOS development services to businesses and individuals in Bruges, Belgium looking to Hire iOS Developers for creating high-quality, user-friendly applications for iPhones and iPads.
Codertal’s experienced team of developers has a proven track record of creating innovative and engaging iOS apps that meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We specialize in developing custom iOS applications that are tailored to your specific requirements and goals.
Whether you need a simple app to promote your brand or a more complex solution to streamline your business operations, we have the expertise and skills to deliver. Our team utilizes the latest tools and technologies to create cutting-edge iOS apps that are intuitive, efficient, and visually appealing.
If you’re looking for reliable and high-quality iOS development services, look no further. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create the perfect iOS app for your needs. We did it for clients from many parts of the world, some of them from Bruges, Belgium.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.