If your business is located in Bergen, Norway, and you are looking to hire iOS Developers, you are on the right place.
Codertal thrilled to announce our latest offer of services in iOS development. Our team of skilled developers and designers is ready to create the perfect iOS application for your business needs.
At our company, we understand the importance of having a high-quality and user-friendly application to represent your brand on the App Store. That’s why we work tirelessly to create unique and innovative iOS applications that are tailored to your specific business needs.
Our team of experts has years of experience in iOS development, and we’re dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. Whether you need a simple app or a complex one with custom features and functionalities, we’ve got you covered.
Here, in Bergen, Norway, like everywhere else in the world, we provide exceptional customer service and support throughout the entire development process. Our goal is to ensure that you’re satisfied with the final product and that it meets all of your expectations.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.