Your business thrives in Basel, Switzerland is looking to hire iOS Developers.
Codertal is happy to announce our latest service offering in iOS development. Our team of experienced developers is now equipped to provide high-quality and reliable iOS app development services to help take your business to the next level.
We understand the importance of having a mobile presence in today’s digital age, and with our expertise in iOS development, we can help you achieve your business goals. Whether you need a new app developed from scratch or have an existing app that needs to be updated, we have the skills and knowledge to provide tailored solutions that meet your specific needs.
Our multiple services include :
-Custom iOS app development
-iOS app design and user experience (UX) design
-App migration and porting
-App maintenance and support
-Integration with third-party services and APIs
We are committed to delivering high-quality and cost-effective solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. Our team works closely with our clients to ensure that their app meets their requirements and delivers a seamless user experience.
We are at your disposal in in Basel, Switzerland, and in many other parts of the world.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.