Do you need to hire Flutter Developers in Galway, Ireland?
Codertal is an expert mobile development agency, and our Flutter development team is built around members with a vast experience in Flutter development.
We are building cutting-edge Flutter applications for companies from industries like artificial intelligence, auto & transportation, consumer & retail, cyber security, data management & analytics, e-commerce & direct-to-consumer, fintech, health, internet software and services, mobile & telecommunications, and financial services.
Our clients are from all over the world, but some of them are from Galway, Ireland.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our Flutter developers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Flutter;
– Working experience in mobile app development, demonstrating successful delivery of mobile apps integrated with cloud-based services;
– Vast experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our Flutter developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.