Dublin, Ireland has emerged as a global tech hub in recent years, with many international companies setting up their operations in the city. As more businesses move their operations to the cloud, there is a growing demand for skilled AWS developers in Dublin. This is where Codertal, a leading IT staffing and consulting company, comes in. Codertal provides highly skilled AWS developers to companies in Dublin on a contract basis. With years of experience in the industry, Codertal has built a reputation for providing top-notch developers who are experts in their field.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our AWS developers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Strong experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, etc.;
– Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation or other similar tools;
– Strong experience with at least one programming language such as Python, Java, or Node.js;
– Understanding of networking, security, and storage concepts related to AWS;
– Experience with containerisation and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes;
– Experience with serverless architecture;
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
– Excellent communication and documentation skills.
– Design, implement and maintain AWS infrastructure and services to support business needs;
– Develop and maintain automated infrastructure deployment and configuration tools using Terraform, CloudFormation or other similar tools
– Monitor and maintain the health, performance and security of AWS infrastructure;
– Collaborate with other teams to identify and solve technical challenges;
– Participate in code and design reviews;
– Develop and maintain documentation on infrastructure and processes.
Where are our AWS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.