Welcome all businesses and individuals from Hamburg, Germany looking to Hire Android Developers!
Codertal is thrilled to announce our offer of Android development services for businesses and individuals looking to create exceptional mobile applications for the Android ecosystem.
Our team of experienced iOS developers have a proven track record of delivering high-quality and innovative Android applications that meet the needs of our clients. Whether you need a new app built from scratch, or an existing app updated and optimised, we have the skills and expertise to bring your ideas to life.
We understand the importance of delivering a mobile app that is not only visually appealing but also user-friendly and engaging. That’s why we work closely with our clients, from Hamburg, Germany any many other locations, to understand their business objectives and target audience, ensuring that the final product meets and exceeds their expectations.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our Android developers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Android SDK, Kotlin, and Java;
– Understanding of the Android development concepts like Architecture Components, MVVM, MVP, Android Jetpack, ViewModel, LiveData, State Flow, Coroutines, RX Java, Jetpack Compose, Dependency Injection (Dagger & Hilt), Room, Retrofit;
– Vast experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our Android developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.